The Wellbeing Alphabet™ is unique through the following attributes. It:
- is parent and child-developed.
- teaches positive emotional wellbeing through the A to Z alphabet framework.
- encourages creative exploration of emotional wellbeing including literacy, arts, crafts, music and drama.
- is simple to teach, and simple to understand!
- can support school curriculums in areas including Personal, Social, Health and Economic Education (PSHE) and Personal, Social and Emotional Development (PSED).